“I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world.”
– Mother Teresa

Psalms 146:5-10

Blessed are those whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the LORD their God. He is the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them— he remains faithful forever. He upholds the cause of the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, the LORD lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves the righteous. The LORD watches over the foreigner and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. The LORD reigns forever, your God, O Zion, for all generations. Praise the LORD.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Where I'm At

A big "thank you" to everyone who has come along side me and supported me, you have no idea how amazing it is knowing my family, friends, and church are all behind me!

I thought I'd post a short time table for all of you so that you can keep track of where I'm at financially.

I'm super close to being able to buy my tickets because of your generosity. I just need about $600 more and then I will be set to get those.

Then it's on to Visas (about $200).

By April 18th, I need to pay for my Mexico training & Gabon trip (about $3000).

In May, I'll have to raise another $200 (part of my Uganda trip), plus about $500 for ministry work.

When I arrive in Uganda (July 23rd), I'll have to pay for my first 4 months of my stay ($2400 for 4 months).

Then the rest will be monthly support of $700.

If you would like to support me let me know, you can do one of the following....
1. Email me at shannonlundberg@yahoo.com
2. Donate on my online page (click the donate tab at the top of my page)
3. Send me a check at 1163 Olive Ave. Redding, CA 96001
4. Find me at the Stirring

Again, thank you, for being a part of sending me to Africa!
God Bless!
Shannon


No comments:

Post a Comment