“I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world.”
– Mother Teresa

Psalms 146:5-10

Blessed are those whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the LORD their God. He is the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them— he remains faithful forever. He upholds the cause of the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, the LORD lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves the righteous. The LORD watches over the foreigner and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. The LORD reigns forever, your God, O Zion, for all generations. Praise the LORD.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 13

So, it's a little harder than I thought to write something everyday, when sometimes I decided not to get on the computer. Oh well.

Today, I am very thankful for my church family. Sunday is definitely the day I look forward to most out of the week. I  get  to say hello to and chat with so many people who I love. I get to spend my mornings surrounded by the amazing Stirring Kids team (AND EMILY...YOU ROCK GIRL!), all my kids, the parents ( many of them good friends too), and my church. I love getting to come back Sunday night and Worship with and hear God's word alongside my friends and family. Living for God means so much more when you do so within your community and with your family and friends! I am so blessed by all of you! Thanks for being so amazing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment